Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club
Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club is designed for families, friends and couples. This four-star "all-inclusive" resort lies directly on Makadi Bay, 250 meters from the private beach within the Madinat Makadi resort complex and about 35 km from Hurghada. Makadi Bay provides an ideal setting for a family holiday resort with its beautiful beach and interesting local reef. The resort has won several awards inluding TUI Environment Award, Hygiene Silver Award and ISO-14001 for 2008 and 2009. The highlight of Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club is the large freshwater pool and its proximity to the services and amenities of its sister resort, Iberotel Makadi Oasis Resort. Together, Iberotel Makadi Oasis Resort and Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club are the largest hotel and holiday complex within Madinat Makadi.
Children are especially well looked after at the hotel, where they have their very own special buffet at the restaurant and the full attention of a superb entertainment and animation team. Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club maintains very high standards and gained an Eco Resort award, a Gullet Hotelo award 2008 and the Expedia Award 2008.
Hotel facilities individually and across the combined resorts are excellent. 196 family rooms (there are rooms suitable for physically challenged guests) are comfortably appointed with all the modern amenities you could require. Rooms with connecting doors are also available. Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club also boasts superb restaurants and friendly bars, discos, heated pools and an exclusive private beach. For your convenience, the hotel also offers 24 hour concierge services, Internet access (150 MB Free, any extra usage is against charge) as well as a regular shuttle bus service to and from Hurghada. An in house doctor and car rental services are also available. Fitness and health facilities include a sauna, Jacuzzi and steam bath can be found in the nearby Iberotel Makadi Oasis Resort.
The Makadi Spa is also available to the hotel guests. Located in the Jaz Makadi Star & Spa hotel, it features 23 treatment rooms, secluded Jacuzzi gardens as well as rooms for massages, facials, pedicures and manicures. Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club also provides a Kid’s Club (ages 4 – 12) that will keep them safely occupied with a children's pool (Heated during winter season) and activities, playroom and special buffet. and activities, playroom and special buffet. Baby cots and extra beds are available and baby sitting services can be provided at extra charge on request, subject to availability.
Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club offers 196 spacious and well furnished family rooms, of which 44 are available with interconnecting doors. All rooms are individually air conditioned and each room has a view of the garden or main pool. All rooms also feature a balcony or terrace with a table and chairs. Non smoking rooms are available upon request. All rooms are equipped with:
- Luxury bathroom with shower and WC
- Satellite TV and direct dial international telephone
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer and shaving point
Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club offers a truly International selection of excellent buffet restaurants as well as convenient snack bars and convivial cocktail bars in its own right and through its sister complex Iberotel Makadi Oasis Resort. Guests may also dine at any one of the restaurants and bars in the nearby Souk Makadi complex and can “pre-pay” or opt for “dine around” concessions at selected restaurants.
- Main Buffet Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with the emphasis on an international cuisine and various themed nights
- Pool Bar serves bathers with beverages from 10:00AM till Midnight and snacks from 12:00PM till 17:00PM.
- Lobby Bar is the perfect place for coffee and refreshing cool drinks
- Beach Bar right on the beach serves a selection of cold drinks and snacks.
“Dine Around" at Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club allows you to make a reservation in the a la carte restaurant of your choice in advance through the hotel reception. Valid only for dinner, guests are provided with a voucher that covers the cost of the meal and a large bottle of water for two persons. Dine Around is available for the following restaurants in Madinat Makadi:
- Sofra Restaurant (Egyptain Cuisine)
- Le Grill (Barbeque Restaurant)
- Makadi Tukai (Far East Restaurant)
- Nino's (Italian Restaurant)
- Beach Restaurant (International Cuisine)
- Amaya Restaurant (Indian Cuisine )
- Aqua restaurant located in Jaz Makadina
If you want to be pampered, look no further than Makadi Spa, available to guests of Iberotel Makadi Oasis Club, at an extra charge. Located in Jaz Makadi Star & Spa Resort, it features 23 treatment rooms, secluded Jacuzzi gardens as well as rooms for massages, facials, pedicures and manicures, available at an extra charge. An array of sporting activities and health programmes are in place for those who prefer a more energetic Egypt holiday experience.
- Water sports including diving, surfing, windsurfing, pedalo hire and sailing (at extra charge)
- Diving courses are available at an extra charge from the Diving Centre: www.extra-divers.de
- Surfing activities are carried out through the Surfing centre: (www.surfmotion-makadi.com) for an extra charge
- Heated swimming pool
- Beauty/hairdressing salon. (against charge)
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Billiards, table tennis and darts are all available at the main resort
- Horse riding (against charge)
Those who prefer more leisurely entertainment can partake of the programmes arranged by the animation team or take in the shows and live music cabaret regularly presented in the evenings at the hotel’s theatre.
For the youngsters, there’s a heated swimming pool for children during winter, well equipped playground and a daily Kids Club with animation activities ideal for young guests between the ages of 4 and 12. A special children's buffet, baby cots, and children's beds are all available on request. Babysitting services are also supplied at an extra charge, subject to availability.