Steigenberger Makadi Hotel
Steigenberger Makadi Hotel is nestled on the picturesque shores of Madinat Makadi and in the heart of the magnificent Makadi Golf Course and the entire Madinat Makadi resort. Madinat Makadi is 617 acres of new and thriving holiday Egypt destination with an impressive variety of five-star hotels, family resorts and deluxe accommodation that provides something for everyone: the wonders of antiquity, the magnificent Red Sea with its stunning beaches, majestic desert and mountains and Souk Makadi shopping complex. This luxurious 5- star boutique hotel sympathetically cores the beautifully designed and maintained Golf Course consisting of 18 hole par 72 Championship Course, 9 hole par 3 Executive course and Club House with Pro Shop. So the dedicated golfer can holiday here secure in the knowledge that, should the partner not share an enthusiasm for the game, he or she will be fully occupied with a host of other things to do. Overlooking the magnificent Red Sea, Madinat Makadi Golf Course is a significant 7,500 yards in length, making it one of the longest in the region.
Hotel facilities are extensive, as you would expect. Aside from the facilities that are dedicated to the needs of those playing golf, superb dining, recreation, accommodation wrapped up with the finest of service; make this luxurious hotel up to the expectations of today’s discerning travelers. The hotel features a main restaurant, an à la carte restaurant and pool bar that offers light meals. A refreshing swimming pool that is heated during winter is available in addition to a serene relaxing pool located on the lobby terrace. While Makadi Spa is dedicated to invigorating & refreshing your body and spirit so you feel utterly relaxed and completely rested. Guests of Steigenberger Makadi Hotel may also dine at any of the restaurants in the nearby Souk Makadi complex and can “pre-pay” for dining at selected restaurants inside Madinat Makadi at the hotel reception. Free Wi-Fi in public areas is available. Car rental or sight-seeing tours can also be conveniently booked through reception. Madinat Makadi Complex has its own well equipped clinic and the hotel also offers the services of an on call doctor.
Steigenberger Makadi Hotel’s main hotel building features 93 spacious and well appointed rooms, some of which have a pool view, while all feature a private balcony or terrace:
· 83 Superior Rooms (46 m² plus a 12 m ² terrace or balcony)
· 10 luxurious Executive Suites (82 m² plus a 50 m² terrace and a relaxing pool)
All of our elegantly appointed rooms are individually air conditioned and all terraces or balconies are furnished with a table and chairs. Non- smoking rooms are available on request.
Other standard room features include:
· Luxury bathroom with bathtub and shower
· LCD satellite TV with music channels
· International direct dial telephone
· Minibar and personal safe
Hairdryer, shaving point and cosmetic mirror
Steigenberger Makadi Hotel features a main restaurant, a poolside restaurant as well as a convivial cocktail bar. Guests of Steigenberger Makadi may also dine at any of the restaurants in the nearby Souk Makadi complex. In other words, eating the same meal twice is unlikely to happen unless of course you want to. In the clubhouse complex, you can enjoy a coffee break or sip on a cool refreshing drink at the outdoor terrace.
· Eagle Restaurant Tuck into a wide variety of delectable international favorites, and fantastic spreads at breakfast, and dinner.
· Bogey Bar allows you to choose from a delicious menu while sipping on a refreshing drink and enjoying the beautiful scenery of the golf course
· Ninteen à la carte poolside restaurant and snack bar offers a wide variety of poolside favorites, drinks, lunch snacks and international light meals.
All inclusive & half board guests can also enjoy the convenience of a free dinner once per room per stay at Madinat Makadi à la carte restaurants “Dine Round”. Reservation is done through the hotel reception.
· Sofra Restaurant offers the most tasty Egyptian specialties
· Le Grill offers a selection of grills & our chef – inspired creations from our à la carte menu
· Makadi Tukai featuring tantalizing Far Eastern inspirations
· Nino's serving an authentic selection of the Italian cuisine
· Beach Restaurant serving enticing international delicacies
Amaya Restaurant serving the best Indian recipes to spice up your meal
Madinat Makadi Golf Course:
Ø Significant 7,500 yards in length designed by Sanford Golf Designs.
Ø 18 hole par 72 Championship Golf Course & 9 hole par 3 Executive Course, both built to the USGA standards.
Ø Surrounded by residential units, lagoons and incorporates three salt water lakes that spring from beach wells.
Ø A club house complex featuring changing facilities & locker rooms.
Ø A fully stocked Pro Shop with clubs, trolleys, carts available for rent in addition to many accessories for sale.
Ø Golf Pro available to assist golfers with any requirements.
Ø A driving range (usable dog leg – both sides) featuring about 80 T-boxes, target greens & bunkers.
Ø Separate practice holes Par 3, 4 & 5.
· Swimming pool with sun lounges & pergolas (heated during winter)
· Relaxing pool
· Access to the private sandy beach Of Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort
· Beach volleyball
· A Fully equipped Health club featuring gym, sauna & Jacuzzi are available for free and two massage rooms (against charge)
· Shared facilities between Madinat Makadi Hotels:
Ø Souk Makadi shopping complex
Ø Makadi Water World (Aqua park) featuring 50 water slides
Ø Makadi spa (against charge)
Ø Jogging track on the beach
Ø Scuba diving (against charge)
Ø Snorkeling (against charge)
Ø Windsurfing (against charge)
Ø Paddle boat (against charge)
Ø Banana boat (against charge)
Ø Catamaran (against charge)
Ø Glass boat (against charge)
Ø Para sailing (against charge)
Ø Tennis ( against charge when floodlit)
Ø Squash (against charge)