Jaz Samaya Resort
Jaz Samaya Resort is a stunning family resort overlooking a peaceful, unspoilt private beach and bay, situated in Madinat Coraya in the Marsa Alam region. Just 5 km from Marsa Alam International Airport and under 73 km from Marsa Alam town, this impressive four-star hotel offers astonishing turquoise and emerald-colored waters as well as pristine beaches and superb opportunities for diving and snorkeling. Voted TUI Environment Champion in 2007 and 2008, the hotel's highly trained staff is well used to catering for the individual needs of every family member to ensure you have an enjoyable and memorable Egypt holiday experience.
Hotel facilities are excellent and include a first class restaurant and bars, three heated swimming pools as well as a children’s freshwater pool, a gym, 24-hour reception and limousine hire facilities. Internet access in the lobby allows you to stay in touch while shopping facilities are on hand in case you tire of the beach and the beauty of the Red Sea. For complete peace of mind, an in-house doctor is also on call. The animation team will entertain you day and night as well as supervise activities for younger guests in the Kids Club that includes a regular evening disco for the young ones and their own playground area.
Jaz Samaya Resort has 143 comfortable and spacious rooms designed for families:
- 18 Superior Rooms (37 m²)
- 123 Deluxe Family Rooms (45 m²)
- 2 Junior Suites (50 m²)
All rooms have either a sea or garden view with a balcony or terrace furnished with two chairs. Non smoking rooms are available on request. All rooms also feature :
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Satellite TV and direct dial telephone
- Mini bar and personal safe deposit boxes
- Hair dryer and shaver point
Jaz Samaya Resort offers a fine choice of dining as well as a welcoming and friendly choice of bars.
Al Bustan Restaurant has a spacious terrace and serves a variety of sumptuous International buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with "à-la-minute" live cooking stations.
Sokkareya Lobby Bar offers all kinds of drinks in an elegant and relaxing atmosphere.
Sabbar Pool & Beach Snack Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a cooling drink and light meals throughout the day.
The most obvious attraction is undoubtedly the beach, the bay and the underwater world of reefs and marine wildlife that are only a step away from the resort.
- All levels from beginner to advanced can try snorkelling or SCUBA diving at the dive centre (www.coraya-divers.com)
- Beach volleyball and squash is available at Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort (charged extra)
- Heated swimming pool with free aqua gym sessions and a heated kid’s freshwater pool.
- Fully equipped Health Club with sauna, jacuzzi and massage (charged extra)
- Gymnasium with a range of fitness equipment
- Water polo
- Floodlit tennis courts (charged extra)
- Basketball court and football pitch
- Table tennis
- Quad Bike expeditions and other Off-Road Sports
Join in the animation programmes during the day or take in the shows and live music cabarets that are regularly presented in the evenings by the experienced and enthusiastic animation team in the hotel’s theatre.
The Kids Club opens 6 days a week with qualified and supervised childcare and special programmes designed for young ones aged from 4 to 12 years. Children also have their own playground, playroom, and their own separate freshwater swimming pool. Baby cots are available on request.